I am a security researcher at Ericsson and PhD Student at KU Leuven.
I am interested in system security, improving software resilience, and environmental sustainability.
- Friend or Foe Inside? Exploring In-Process Isolation to Maintain Memory Safety for Unsafe Rust preprint is available, and it was accepted at IEEE Sec-Dev-2023 conference.
I will be presenting my work “Rewind & Discard: Improving Software Resillence using Isolated Domain”, at IEEE DSN 2023. The technical report is available at here. The source code is available at here #softwareresillence
I will be presenting my work “Exploring the Environmental Benefits of In-Process Isolation for Software Resilience”, at IEEE DSN 2023 in June, 2023. The arxiv version is available at here #softwareresillence
- I joined PrivacyCamp, 2023. So nice experience! #digitalrights #righttorepair
- I stayed for one week at Graz University Summer School: SECURITY, PRIVACY & CORRECTNESS IN THE IOT, 2022, Graz University. #sidechannel #rowhammer #ctf
- I attended the Summer School on Security Testing and Verification at KU Leuven. I did a poster presentation there, please check out here #symbolexecution #softwaretesting
- I got the IEEE Comsoc Turkey Master Thesis Award, you can find my thesis here #wirelessreceiver